Join us at GMIC - Silicon Valley's largest mobile internet conference! GMIC will host 10,000+ mobile and internet executives, entrepreneurs, developers and investors from 60+ countries at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, October 21-23, 2013.
GMIC is the leading global platform for the mobile internet industry to build cross-border partnerships, to learn from industry thought leaders, to better understand mobile technology trends and global markets, and emphasize how mobile internet is positively changing the world.
Who - GMIC is organized by a passionate, multinational group of 50+ dreamers, doers, innovators, game-changers, perfectionists, creatives and enthusiasts who focus on facilitating cross-border innovation and collaboration in the mobile and internet industry.
Why - We believe in the power of mobile internet to fundamentally transform entire economies, governments, societies, and countries; providing a new approach to health, services, entertainment, education, and the way business gets done. Mobile and smart devices empower individuals and organizations to connect to information and the world like never before, and will continue to be embraced by the next 5 billion users.
Though the highest density of these innovators are in Silicon Valley, the transformation is a global one, propelled by companies throughout the world. We work to connect these innovators, promoting the globalization of business and society.
How - We empower industry leaders and innovators to connect and partner across multiple platforms/verticals, helping them to go global FASTER and more effectively than ever before. Mobile internet and connected computing is THE story of the 21st century, and we are here to accelerate the innovation process through sharing and creating valuable new connections throughout the industry and across the globe.
What - We host two major industry expo/conferences per year which help to synthesize and showcase the mobile internet movement and its players, and also organize a year round network of industry leading CEOs and executives. Join us to share experiences and help make connections which will lead to the next wave of global innovation.
• Thought Leader Track- High level keynotes, fireside chats, and panels from over 100 thought leaders representing the world's best mobile internet companies.
• Global Game Stars- Hosted by Pocket Gamer - GGS aims to Connect, Educate and Promote game developers and help them to interact with game platforms, publishers, distributors, VCs, and media from all over the world.
• appSpace- Dedicated to the needs of developers featuring appAttack; a competition for the world's top apps.
• G-Startup- Featuring startup focused content and 20 startups from around the world competing for a chance to pitch on the Main Stage.
• DevToolBox- A track dedicated to helping developers maximize the discoverability and availability of their app or service, track their progress, and ultimately make more money through new monetization methods.
• Mobile Health- The state of the art in Mobile Health technology and business, and opportunities to make them better.
• Mobile Education- How to shape the future of education, and promote the proliferation of accessible and quality education to seven billion persons.
• Mobile Next- Explore new and disruptive technologies such as connected devices, wearables, big data analytics and cloud in the context of retail, connected lifestyle and more with our signature global blend.
• Mobile Marketing- C-level executives from top mobile marketing companies produced by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) – the leading association for mobile marketing. The Mobile Marketing track is focused on the potential of mobile marketing to transform businesses and influence the path to purchase.
• High Level Participants include 10,000 executives, developers, entrepreneurs, and investors from 60+ countries. Already 5,300+ registered.
•Media Coverage from the world’s leading media outlets. Past media coverage includes: Wall Street Journal, CNN, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, the Economist, Financial Times, Forbes, Venturebeat and CCTV.
Confirmed Speakers included:
● Glenn Lurie, President, AT&T
● Rob Chandhok, President, Qualcomm
● Mark Shuttleworth, Founder, Ubuntu and Canonical
● Vaughan Smith, VP Mobile, Facebook
● David Roberts, CEO, PopCap Games
● Marc Dillon, CEO, Jolla
● Anthony Reynolds, COO, Global Solutions, SAP
● Akira Morikawa, CEO, LINE
● Lei Jun, CEO, Xiaomi
● Clarence So, SVP, Chief Strategy Officer, Salesforce.com
● Dave McClure, MP, 500 Startups
● Tim Draper, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
● David Helgason, CEO, Unity
● Neil Trevett, Vice President, Mobile Content, NVIDIA
● Gary Clayton, Chief Creative Officer, Nuance (makers of Siri’s voice recognition)
● And speakers from Yahoo!, SEGA, Adobe and more.
Read more about GMIC in our Conference Prospectus here.