Happy Farm is a business incubator that provides business development services for startup teams (or companies) and also assumes further support and investment attraction in startup companies.
The purpose of the business incubator is the search for and commercialization of new technologies and developments in the sphere of information technology.
Happy Farm is:
1) Amazing International Board consisting of investors;
2) Top-notch international mentors from different areas with great experience in launching startups and with successful exits of their own startups;
3) A day-by-day pivoted mentorship program;
4) The unique place with deep dive and boot camp principles. Full immersion into your project, free from all distractions of everyday life! Enjoy the ideal conditions to live, so you can work non-stop in your own work space, with great accommodation and board;
5) "American Breakthrough": our unique one month internship program to the USA - expand your contact base, attract partners and investors;
6) 15 thousand dollars of live cash + 55 thousand dollars in services.
Primary prerequisites for the creation of the Happy Farm business incubator:
- Dynamic development of IT industry. Ukraine comes fourth in the world in terms of the number of certified programers. The IT market in Ukraine was worth to € 1.3 billion in 2011 and this figure is expected to increase by 10-15% percent in 2012.
- Holding the All-Ukrainian contest for innovative projects “Innovation Breakthrough” (since 2009). An extensive database of projects has been formed, data on the most promising and popular sectors were selected and analyzed for their further development, and positive feedback was received from project experts and participants on the quality of the projects. Nearly one thousand innovative projects, mainly IT and telecom, energy, biotechnology, and energy saving technologies have taken part in the contest during its existence.
The main source of profit for Happy Farm is the realization of its own share after an increase in the capital of startup companies.