DATES: December 6, 2012
TIME: 19:00 – 20:00
LOCATION: Happy Farm Business Incubator, Kiev, Ukraine http://happyfarm.com.ua/bi/contacts/
High Stakes Pitch Requirements from Beth Susanne
10 Keys to Delivering a Winning Pitch – Address all the issues investors/clients are concerned with. The more you can preempt their questions, the more impressed they will be. 5 Themes for Effective Pitch Stories - Pitch powerfully …maximize your impact for high stakes opportunities!
- Basic Pitch Structure
- How To Ensure the Investors/Partners/Clients Connect To You
- Slides: Can’t Make You, But Can Break You
You Will Learn How To:
- Present a dynamite Pitch
- Learn the 5 Things NOT to say
- Receive personalized coaching on your pitch and coach other participants on theirs: key message, voice-tone, body language, differentiators, competition, business model and more
- Develop your Value Proposition/Elevator Speech
- Fine-tune your pitch to what investors, potential clients and partners really want to know
Learn to Pitch to investors for funding, and turn your network into partners and clients!
Beth Susanne is international pitch and business strategy coach for international technology start-ups interested in US market entry (Silicon Valley) and global expansion. She coaches startups, to pitch successfully to investors, clients and potential partners, to build their brand, and access strategic resources that help to quickly adapt their service/product to the US & global market.
Pitch coaching resulting in clients winning projects up to $1.6 billion projects. Advised over 30 management/project teams in healthcare architecture and hi-tech, up to 55 people, from 26 countries. Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas, San Antonio teaching Innovative leadership in Executive MBA Program for 14 years.