American Business Safari is a set of new and exciting internship programs and business trips to Silicon Valley by Happy Farm Business Accelerator.
March 29 – April 11, 2014
Created for entrepreneurs, startups, IT companies, working businesses and everyone interested in how the Silicon Valley operates.
What are the aims of the startup tour?
- Understanding the US market
- Understanding legal aspects of creating a company and working conditions in the US
- Search for potential partners/clients/team members
- Search for investors
- Testing ideas, meeting similar businesses
As a part of the startup tour you will:
- visit the largest VC funds of Silicon Valley and get a chance to pitch to specialized investors and executive partners of the funds;
- visit the largest IT companies, accelerators, incubators and VC funds;
- participate in IT and startup conferences;
- take part in Demo Days organized by Happy Farm and pitch your projects to investors;
- have a closed dinner with investors in an informal atmosphere;
- meet successful entrepreneurs and startup companies of the Silicon Valley to share experience and ideas;
- get to know the Silicon Valley ecosystem from different perspectives.
April 2 – April 13, 2014
Created for business angels, VC funds’ representatives, classic investors willing to expand the scope of investment activity and for top managers.
What are the aims of the business tour?
Getting to know the specifics of doing business in the US
Learning the specifics of investing in IT projects
Widening your business network
Getting new opportunities for your business
Main trophies of the trip:
- gaining practical skills and a priceless experience of talking to investment gurus (trainings, master classes, workshops);
- visits to the largest VC funds of Silicon Valley and meeting executive partners of the funds;
- visiting the largest IT companies;
- meeting successful entrepreneurs and startup companies of the Silicon Valley;
- participating in the largest IT conferences;
- getting to know the Silicon Valley ecosystem from different perspectives.
For more details and prices, please contact: